Friday, January 28, 2011

Weigh in

Losing weight is depressing sometimes. Only 1lb again this week!  Super depressing.  Especially considering I have worked out harder this week then I can ever remember.  Super discouraging that since I started this whole thing, I have yet to meet a goal I set.  I have worked hard hard hard at it, yet I haven't met a goal in the time I have set! 

But I'm trying to look on the bright side.

I lost 5lbs this month.  That's better than I thought, but 3 less than my goal.

I did run a 5k, a 10k, and a half marathon though! (in the last year)

I've also lost 2 1/2in off my body this week, so that is kind of positive!

I can do a man's push up....and maybe even 3-4.  This is HUGE for me people.  I can do a few of these kind of push ups








not this kind





When I started, I could barely do a few of knee push ups.  Now I can do a few men's and LOTS of women's!

Now that's a positive!  Maybe I'll even try the 100 push up challenge 


I guess any downward progress is a positive thing!

1 comment:

  1. The loss of inches is INSANE! You are doing great, girl!!! Keep up the good work, I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete