My running cousin said those words to me!
If you would have told me that a year ago I would have laughed. I've gone to running a lot for exercise, but I wouldn't say I have always thought it was fun. Healthy, yes, invigorating, yes, but fun. Not so much.
Today though, it was fun.
Or at least the feeling after was fun!
If it had been a beautiful spring/fall day, I would have LOVED it, but instead is was cold, dreary and a little humid. Not ideal, but still, I got out and did it!
And shock of all shocks, I wasn't even tired after it. Not one bit.
Even with running 9:20 miles for 3.1 miles. Nope. Not tired.
So today, I can honestly say...
To run if FUN!
I know, right? I thought that I would never be able to say/think that! But with good music and good friends, to run is TOTALLY fun!!!!
ReplyDelete