Friday, January 14, 2011

Weigh in and a messy workout!

Today was weigh in morning (as if I don't get on the scale every day because I'm obsessed) and I lost 2lbs this week!  Good week for me, the only disappointing thing is that yesterday it said -3.  Water weight?  Guess I'll check again tomorrow, but for now -2 is GREAT!

Exciting times!

Missed a workout yesterday because I had gotten a workout in other ways. Like being up from 2:30-5am cleaning up after a certain little boy who woke up screaming and the proceeded to puke from his room to the bathroom (all over my back by the way) So cleaning up said mess then took over.  Did the essentials at night, then took most of yesterday to clean Clorox the bathroom.  Cleaned the carpets (for the 4th time) to get the stink out and cleaned most of the walls and baseboards of little drops of the mess and I had missed in the middle of the night.

So all of that counted as my workout for yesterday!

Thankfully, it looks like it was only something he ate and he only "lost it" one time!

At least this face is easy to love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment