Saturday, January 29, 2011

12 More

This week I worked out every day.  Every. Single. Day. And for at least 40 minutes a day.

Today I am feeling it. A lot.  My knees hurt, my shoulders hurt, my abs hurt, my biceps hurt.

But it is an OH SO GOOD HURT!!

I did a little bit of everything.  30 day shred, Ab Assault, Yoga, Running, Arms.  I feel great!  I am getting stronger and loving every minute of it!  Part of the workouts was running 12 miles this week!  (18 if you add from Sunday to Saturday) 

I love having an accountability partner in all this!  She has really pushed me to be consistant and just get it done.  I told her today as we were running our 6 miles that I wish that I had been accountable to her earlier because maybe I would have made my goal weight already!

But its coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment