So to advance more, I have decided to add labels. WOAH, big step right :)!!!
You will notice them on the sidebar. There you will also notice one of the topics is Bringing Sexy Back.
No, no sex advice here.
This is the label I have decided to put on my weight loss endevers! You see, when I started this whole thing, I told my husband the first song on my playlist for my runs was "Bringing Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. That's what I wanted to do for him.
This weight loss journey is WAY more about me and how I feel, than him wanting me to do it. Now, don't get me wrong, he is loving it and is very excited for me, but he has never made me feel "fat" and has always loved me and made me feel sexy even if I didn't think it. Trust me, I was NEVER thinking it!
But I'm starting too!
Yay!
Here's to Bringing Sexy Back!! GREAT motiviation!!

Bring it back, girl!!!! Bring it back!!!
ReplyDelete