This post is for Katie, my most faithful blog checker! :)
I really was going to post anyway, but I thought I would dedicate this one. Well, my face isn't as swollen anymore! Yea! Because is was really starting to get annoying. I am very tired today though because my son woke up at 11:30pm last night and did not got back to sleep until 1:45am. Needless to say did not go to bed until 2am, which worked really well for the required 6:30 wake up time so we could get to church on time, so we could sing on the praise team. What a morning. Just as we were getting ready to walk out the door I thought, "I wonder what that smell is" Thanks Wyatt. Daddy changed his diaper an off we were now running late! (side note, this does not speak for Chris' diaper changing abilities, he does a great job, love you babe!) We got to church late obviously, which wasn't a big deal b/c we were there 40 min early b/c of praise team. The first service was all right. Music wasn't really gelling but it worked. The second service was amazing. The musicians all did great and the congregation was really worshipping. We were feeding off of them and they off of us. I love these worship times, our Lord is amazing and I am so thankful He gave me a voice to use for Him.
So then we came home to take naps, mine was cut short by my son banging his shoe on the toilet seat in the bathroom attached to our bedroom. I will not go into the rest of the day b/c it wasn't really all that great. Except for one story, only people who are closest to me will really find this funny, and some of you may be offended, so if you are easily offended, please stop reading now and have a great day! For the rest of you....
Some of you know that I have a favorite swear word.....well b/c Wyatt isn't really to much into repeating it occasionally, very occasionally, I will see if he will repeat it. Tonight was one of those nights. I said Wyatt can you say "Sh$&", my oh so wise son shook his head back and forth in a very loving humble way. His father then asked for a "High Five" Wyatt walked over to oblige him and then looked at me and said "Bibbo" which is his word for Bible. My son is already admonishing my sinful ways! I hope this was as funny reading as is was when it happened. Side note, I really don't want my son to say "Sh^*" so the tempting to say it will cease from this point forward, I will leave the teaching of the swearwords to his English teacher Aunt.
Love to all!
Oh, the sweetness of children - bad words and all! Where did you learn those words, Carrie? Must be from Amy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOr Debbie :) Or maybe even you :) Tell Debbie I said hi by the way!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I am laughin out loud while reading this post! I can just picture him saying "no mommy, bibbo". He's going to lead our family into a godly legacy :)
ReplyDeletelove you. keep the stories comin. and thanks for my blog dedication once again.
You actually said SH*T?? AND you apparently think I say such words?! Not me! I'm busy reading my bibbo!
ReplyDeleteI guess I am going to have to go all the way to Elkhart and flick your mouth young lady.
ReplyDeleteGo to work on "Grandpa".
Leave the cussing to . . .
I was so excited to teach him that word...I can't believe Jesus got to him before I could! (no sacrelige there - Jesus knows my heart) :)
ReplyDelete