I am very motivated right now. I am cleaning my house! Kitchen is all done except the floor b/c Wyatt will walk on it when its wet. Spare room is almost done, which is why I am blogging b/c that is where the computer is. I cleaned out the closet in here and it is so much more organized now! Yea! I can only stand unorganization to a point. Side note, Wyatt is dancing on the bed to Justin Timberlake right now, so cute! I am excited, we are going over to Beccah and Michael's tonight. We haven't seen them in a while, it will be nice! Well, I better get back to cleaning! Love to all!
Wyatt is always trying to come play with the computer so I thought I would let him type a little.
jn\m 8hkn j
NMTH YH BHvc23]9++
ui\bn \\\\\\5a
Well said Wyatt!
No comments:
Post a Comment