Well we had a really nice weekend. Friday night was fun at the Butler's! We had a really great time, another couple from church was there that we didn't know very well so it was nice getting to know some new people. The boys went out to the garage and did boy stuff and we stayed in and talked! The night was topped off by me going to the car and realizing that I had left the sunroof all the way open. It had rained....quite a bit! I hope it doesn't smell! I've left the windows open anytime its in the garage! Its dried out pretty well.
Saturday Chris had to go work on the set for a little while so Wyatt and I hung out. He's such a riot. I love watching him learn to do so many new things! Chris got home about 2:00 and when Wyatt woke up they got to spend some quality time together! They have so much fun together! Sunday we had to be at church early for choir again, but it wasn't hard getting up b/c Wyatt was wide awake at 6am! Thanks buddy! We spent the rest of the day just hanging out as a family. (And watching the Red Sox win the world series!!!!) We wanted to get in some good quality family time before the play really gets crazy! I am so thankful for the time to start the week. Chris will be gone Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until 9pm so Wyatt won't get to see him much, poor kid. Well here are some videos of Wyatt we took over the weekend. The first is him being a climbing fool! Sorry its crooked, but I don't know how to rotate it. I can rotate it on facebook, so if you're my friend look it up, its easier to watch. I just need to remember in the future to take the videos the other way. The second is Wyatt dancing in his room. I think I missed the best of it that night, but the card was full. It too is crooked, so sorry.
I love in this video you can see him trying to jump. He throws his hands up in the air and kind of goes up on his toes. Hilarious!
Well, here's to another week! Love to all!
I'm laughing out loud in my cube! Thanks for the update. I love you guys so much and cannot wait to see him and you and chris! Keep it up! I want to be a good mommy like you!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am laughing out loud. I love that he is "busting a move" to classical music! how hysterical. And the hand clapping...so precious!
ReplyDelete