Well, I am just sitting here getting ready for bed. Chris is out watching the Red Sox lose, he even tried a rally cap last night but it didn't work. (he blamed it on me b/c I brought him the wrong color hat :) ) I was just checking some things before I go and read myself off to sleep and thought I would post a blog of really nothing.
I took Wyatt shopping today. My wonderful sister Katie sent me a gift card to Old Navy and I wanted to spend it! Here's my dilemma, ever since having Wyatt I have "struggled" losing the weight. I say "struggled" because I have been too terrible motivated to stay with something consistantly. Every day I tell myself I'll do better and every day I fail, I am so discouraged with myself. Maybe I'll use this blog as my accountability partner. There is a shortage of those here in Elkhart, everyone here has babies and loses all their weight practically the next week. Its disusting really! My one would be partner is now pregnant so she can't go on a weight loss journey with me. So here is my goal. I want to lose weight and get back into shape. I would like to lose a considerable amount of weight, but more importantly to me, get back into all my clothes. I have bins in the basement that ever since having Wyatt I cannot wear any of them. I have a pair of green pants that I loved and I want to wear again. I now carry my weight in different places so I don't know how much I will have to lose to get back into them but that's my goal. I will try to post weigh in's every week. So here's to my journey! Wish me luck!
I am off to sleep!
Well, we are cheering for the Indians-so we are excited that the Red Sox are losing! Go Tribe!
ReplyDeleteGO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad tp see you blogging.... you've joined the rest of us--the addicted ones. :)
I will add you to my favs now that I know you have a blog.
Have a great weekend!!!
Hey! I finally found your blog! It is very fun and cute pics of the boy! I love how honest you are about wanting to loose weight! How can I help you??? I know you don't think so but I have been there and I know how unhappy you feel. I will start praying for you that God will give you motivation to do it! But I would still like to help you some way. Do you have any ideas? Let me know.
ReplyDeleteLove you girl! Kelly
Hi Carrie! It is so fun to discover other blogs, especially friends from the past...I am putting yours in my "favorites."
ReplyDeleteSince this is the first entry I read, I feel like I should share with you the only thing that has ever worked for me in losing weight and I believe this woman is annointed by God to help people be free from their prison of weight. Go to http://www.weighdown.com/WDWNewMain.asp
She is such a sweet and passionate lady and the moment she speaks, you are struck with the truth of her message. Or check out her book, Rise Above. Tremendous.
Matt wanted me to clarify. the gift card is from HIM too...since two become one or something like that....
ReplyDeletestupid.