Monday, October 8, 2007

First Blog

I've been contemplating for a while wether or not to start a blog or not. Well obviously I decided to do it. Not because I feel I have anything important to say but because I like to read other people's blogs and really feel a connection with them even though they don't know it. I have never been a writer so it may be choppy at times. Mostly I want a place to keep my beloved family memebers in touch with my life. They all live so far away and I miss them dearly! Sometimes it's a little overwhelming!

So here's what's going on the life of the Morris family. I cut Wyatt's hair this past week. He had such cute hair and I cut it all off. I didn't mean to make it as short as it turned out, the clipper guard wasn't as long as I thought. I miss his hair, but he looks so adorable! You can see his eyes so much clearer! I will try to post a photo soon. Chris is working at a Christian School here in Elkhart and he is liking it for the most part. Teaching can have its ups and downs. We are way to busy as a family, but God is at work. Chris is directing the school play so that keeps him busy and it seems to be going really well. Work for me is going well, but my boss just resigned and its made me a little sad. God sent this job my way and I am really going to miss working with him. Wyatt is 14 mos old and doing so great! What a blessing he has been to our lives. We thank God for him everyday.

That's all for now. We'll see how I do keeping this up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie! I am glad you started a blog. I don't update mine as much as I should, but it is nice to keep in touch with friends that are far away! Your Wyatt is so adorable! I can hardly wait til Lil' Billy is born. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete