Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Swollen Face

I feel terrible today. Yesterday I noticed the side of my face hurting in my jaw. Not a terribly weird experience except that it kept getting worse. By lunchtime I noticed that my glands on that side of my face were all swollen, to the point where my face looks all swollen. I have had this happen one other time before and it lasted for days. It hurts really bad, thank goodness for ibuprofen. It makes me kind of cranky so pray for my husband and my son. And for me that I have patience with them.

3 comments:

  1. Carrie I love you!
    I am with you for the Meds, i had a tooth pulled this week and then a dry socket It hurt, thank you for the Vicodin. YE-ah!

    I am so excited to see you guys next month. Stacy and i are so excited we can't wait. we are talking about different things we want to bring for Wyatt. I got a few ideas.

    I will pray for you i hope the swelling goes down.

    Tell my big brother i miss him and i hope to talk to hi soon. I will call before this weekend.

    Love you, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby, take care of yourself. It sounds like youv'e got a virus or something. I remember you used to get that as a little kid. Some things we just never grow out of I guess. I wish I was there to take care of wyatt for you so you could rest. Drink lots of water - wash it out of your system. I love you and I miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. write more! i check every hour to see if you've updated but i just keep getting "swollen face" ;)

    love you- katie

    ReplyDelete