Just when I think that I may be ready for another baby Wyatt stays up for a ridiculous amount of time in the middle of the night. Last night he was up from 1:11 until 3:25. He would not lay back down and go to sleep. I tried to let him cry it out, but Chris had to get up at 5:45am today and I didn't want Wyatt to keep waking him up. I tried rocking him and just when I would think he was asleep he would sit up and say "Da Da" or he would act asleep and when I would lay him down he would start screaming. I was fairly certain that nothing was wrong, but he was just being a pain. Finally at 3:25 I brought him into our bed, minutes later he curled up in a little ball under the covers and went to sleep. I have no idea what was keeping him up but needless to say I did not sleep well. He then woke up at 6:45. It was great fun :(
Anyway, I was still good and went walking in the mall. We did a little over 1.8 miles. I went walking with my friend Laura. It was nice walking with someone. I also walked yesterday 2.4 mi. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see if I've lost anything, we'll see. It feels good to be doing something.
Please pray for Chris, the play isn't going the greatest. The kids aren't remembering their lines and they are not staying focused at all! He is frustrated and scared that they are going to make fools of themselves. Pray that he will have patience and that the kids will begin to take a turn so that this production will be great! Also pray for our family, we won't get to see Chris much these next 2 weeks. I think its going to be pretty hard on Wyatt, he LOVES his daddy right now and has a hard time going to sleep if Chris doesn't put him down. Chris and practice next week until 8 at night and the next week til 10 at night. Its going to be rough! I hate when he's gone this much! Homesickness has a tendency to kick in big time!
What play is he doing? I thought he was a history teacher at ECA?
ReplyDeletewe're homesick to have you back. Amy and I were the only ones that carved pumpkins. You would have been festive too. my blog is katielynnhall.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelove you.
He is doing "You can't take it with you" He also directs some of the dramas!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie,
ReplyDeleteLove your blog girl! My word, Wyatt has grown up so much since we left. He does look like a big boy now. :)
Hang in there these next days... You can do it!
Adrienne
Hey Carrie... where's your weighloss progress? I keep checking... but u haven't posted anything. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you... you can do it!!!