Monday, October 22, 2007

The last few days

Well, I haven't blogged in a few days because I don't have a fast internet connection and it won't upload any pictures. I don't want to have too many blogs with out pictures. Well, we had a good weekend. It wasn't crazy busy which was a nice change. On Friday night we went over the the Yoder's for dinner. Another couple from our church was there and we had great time playing cards and eating a great meal! Thanks Kelly! Saturday Chris had play practice in the morning so Wyatt and I just hung out. After nap time we went to buy pumpkins to make our home feel more like fall! I have some pictures, but I took them with my good camera so I have to get them developed. I have a couple taken with the digital, but they are not as good. Sunday was church day, we had nursery in the morning and that was a bit exhausting! We had some difficult children. Home, naps and then watch the start of the Eagles game. We are not having good luck with our football teams this year. Over all it was a nice weekend. I feel rested and ready for a new week! Here are some new pictures of Wyatt. He's such a ham!

This picture is him reading books in his reading corner. He loves this spot, we are going to get him a chair to read in. He will site here for such a long time reading his books! Its a nice quiet time.



These are from Shirks when we went to buy the pumpkins!





This Video is a little long, but family will appreciate him being so silly.





4 comments:

  1. Bomber;
    Thanks for the video today. It was fun to see Wyatt just entertain himself. When he comes for a visit he looks like he is in practice to help put rocks in my wheelbarrow.Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Someday those jabbers will turn into words! That's not always fun! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man i loved these pics and the video. I'm trying not to laugh too loud in my cubicle. Love you guys. I cant believe how big he will be when you come for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved every minute of that video. It could have lasted for hours and I would have been captivated watching him jabber and throw his blocks around. I miss being able to hug him and kiss him (cwt). I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete