Monday, October 15, 2007

Pictures of my "3 Year Old"

Ok, here are finally some pictures of Wyatt's new haircut. I am going through some serious hair withdrawl on my little boy. Mostly because he looks so old now. Theses pictures were taken after we went to a volleyball game at ECA, Wyatt has got some team spirit. After taking the picture I realized that my baby all the sudden looked 3 years old.


I absolutly love this picture, he looks so sweet, and less like a 3 year old.

Chris took this picture, he was playing with Wyatt one day while I was gone and Wyatt discovered that he could get inside his lego wagon. They love playing this new game together, Wyatt will climb in and look at Chris and make a car noise.

Well, there are a few of the newest pictures of the boy. He is just the sweetest thing in the world!


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that boy. Christmas can't come fast enough! XOXO thanks for the blog dedication :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! I want you to move back here so I can babysit that adorable little boy. That's what Grandma's do, you know! I love you, Carrie! Mom

    ReplyDelete