Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting Ready

Its race week again!  I'm excited! Its a 5 miler and with my paces being so much better, I'm excited to see how well I can do.  I know I am far from getting any prizes, but I love (after the race) the feeling of accomplishment.  For some reason, during the race, I HATE running.  I think its the pressure.  Hopefully this time I will enjoy it a lot more because I'm running with friends.  We're making shirts and everything.  I always get jealous of the teams running with shirts encouraging each other along the way!  So I am SUPER excited this time to get to be part of a team!

Good run yesterday!  9:43 pace!  I love it.  Really, I don't set out hardly ever to get an amazing pace.  They seem to be just happening lately!  I should (after the race) try to run a 5k and see how fast I can do it.  Actually makes my stomach turn just thinking about it :)  I love to run with no pressure.  Just out there. Me and the road.  (and occasionally a running friend)  Being a mom of 2, it is a great escape!  After a long day, its nice to get out there and just put one foot in front of the other.  Yesterday was one of those days!  I could have run for a long long time.  The weather was amazing, the company was amazing and I just really enjoyed it! 

Today's workout consisted of The Biggest Loser's Cardio Max dvd.  I did level 1&2.  Bob and Jillian.  I have done this workout many times before, but I killed this one!  Did EVERYTHING!  Even a couple man pushups :)  It feels so good to get stronger and more in shape!  Esp after a disappointed 1lb loss last week. But last week was rough eating and workout wise.  I need to lose 5lbs in the next two weeks to hit a weight loss goal, and I am SUPER committed!  I REALLY want to do this!  Right now though I am the lowest I have seen the scale since before Wyatt was born.  Honestly, I never got on the scale.  I went by how my clothes fit, which is fine with me once I get to an acceptable weight again.  Anyway, feels good to be at this point and can't wait to hit my goal. 

Ok, I bored you enough!  Happy Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment