Monday, February 7, 2011

New Shoes!!!

Mamma gotta new pair of shoes!!!  A beautiful pair!  A pair I am SO happy about!  You'd think with all this joy I would be talking about a beautiful pair of pumps.  But no...these are my new beautiful babies!

Brooks Adrenaline GTS11 Support Shoes!  Ran in them today and LOVE them.  I need to adjust the laces a bit because my baby toes kept falling asleep but other than that I LOVED them!  Nice and supportive, very cushy!  I couldn't feel the road and that was so nice!  

Good run today!  4.5mi in 41 minutes.  My brother in law keeps making fun of me that I am so shocked by my times, but literally, every time I get a great time, like today, I am just dumbfounded!  I never thought I would be running so fast.  SO great!  I could have gone farther (and I really wanted to...it was 48 degrees out!) but my toes were bothering me a little too much...so I cut it short.  My goal is to do a 7 mile run this week!  Just to bring up my distance again!  I haven't run that long since the half, so I'm excited to try it!

****side note, my poor little boy is pretty sick.  Can't tell what's wrong, other than a little cold or the flu.  He's been running a high fever, his throat is hurting him and he is starting to get a nasty cough.  He's miserable!  Poor kid!****

1 comment: