Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well Hello There

We are finally all healthy!  Except for maybe a cough here and there, but feeling MUCH better!

I knew I had jinxed myself a few weeks ago when I said we had had a pretty healthy winter.  We were due.  Ha ha, wouldn't you know it, practically the next day Wyatt came down with a fever.  After a complete week we were at least healthy enough to go in public.  Yuck.  Stuck in a house (read: basement) for a whole week is not fun!

At least last week brought us some gorgeous weather and I could open the windows and let out any lingering germs and we could get outside and play play play, which we did with great joy!

Beautiful weather also allowed for amazing runs!  I got in 10 miles again last week!  Love that!  Once of which was 4.4 mi at a 9:05 pace! Holy cow yay for me!  The next day though (yes, stupid me went running less than 24 hours later) I went running with a friend I have been wanting to run with FOREVER!  I was so excited, I didn't even think about the toll my 9mi mile 4 mile run had on my body.  I proceeded to complain through the whole run. 

I felt like....well, you know.

So mad, I didn't even finish 3 miles.  I did force myself to do the hill in the park 2times.  30 sec between.  Should have been 5times, but I felt awful!

So that behind me I am looking forward to some great runs this week!  Hopefully the weather cooperates!

P.S. I also lost almost 4lbs last week!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a rockstar! Let me know what day you are running (in the 8's) with Kaci and I will bring over ice packs and puke bags....

    ReplyDelete