Friday, February 4, 2011

Weigh in

Bad news people.  I gained .8oz.  Not a negative.  A +.

Ugh!!  I HATE weeks like this!  Especially when it comes after working harder than I have been...didn't go over my calories (except Sunday) and worked HARDER!!  That is super irritating and super frustrating!!!

So, please tell me, what am I doing wrong?  And don't tell me I am gaining more muscle....because I should still be losing SOMETHING!  Ugh!

So, not cheat day for me this week.  Also, to make my mother happy, I have stopped drinking Diet Soda.  Haven't seen a change really, but hey, maybe something will help.  I have also stopped eating sugar.  If it is listed in the first 3 ingredients I am only allowed to have 15g and no desserts (maybe a small cheat here and there, but for now nothing)  A small detox if you will.

I did this to jump start my weight loss after losing nothing for MONTHS.  Hopefully it will work again!

I feel like I have better control these days.  Portion control, actual calorie count, etc. I'm not eating mindlessly anymore which is nice.  Its nice to be in control.

I had a nice run today with my friend Leah, just a quick 2.6 and I made her run fast.  Pretty sure she hates me :)  Another run is planned for tomorrow, I'm thinking 4-5 which should get me to my goal of 10mi this week and a little over! (as long as the weather plays nice).  So that will make 6 workouts this week.  3 days of running and 3 of some other cardio/strength training.  Using the other muscles!

If "you" have any words of advice I'd love to hear them....or words of encouragement would be nice too!  I just need some help!  I've gotta get rid of this weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment