So proud!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Potty Training
Well we embarked on a new adventure today. We started potty training. This morning was great, this afternoon not so much. He is doing great going to the bathroom when I take him, but not so much in between. I'm taking him every 20 minutes which sometimes isn't' enough. Although we went to the store this morning with him in underwear and he didn't go at all. Crazy kid. So, we'll see how he progresses through the week. We decided to put him in underwear instead of putting him in pull ups so he could feel when he was wet more easily. He was VERY proud of his underwear.

He said "spin around" after I took this picture so then I had to take one from behind. He is such a riot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember those days with fondness...ok, not really. There was NO fondness during potty training at our house. He looks SO big I can't believe it. They do look older when they wear big boy pants, don't they?
ReplyDelete