Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Potty Training Day 2

Well, I don't know if we were quite ready for this. Wyatt has moments of doing well and then moments of terrible. The mornings are generally good. He hold it for a long time and then goes well. The afternoons are another story. He only gets to the potty about half the time, if that. I had told myself that I wasn't going to leave the house all week to get him used to it, but I broke that. Yesterday we went to the store for about an hour with no problems at all! Today we went out for lunch and we had a #2 accident. (the first one since starting) Not fun to clean up. I came prepared for the change but not the transporting of the dirty clothes. Luckily I used my last 2 wipes cleaning up the mess, so I was able to stuff the undies in there. Tonight I got a little more aggressive, giving him more juice and having him sit on the potty a lot! It went all right. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

2 comments:

  1. I prayed for you today! I don't envy you...but just know, it always works out in the end! I think I waited a little longer than you. Or. I started trying when he was just 2 and it was not successful at all, so I waited for a while until he was ready. It went MUCH better the second time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete