See more JOY here!
He sure is happy about something! What a cute little guy. :)~Angieco-founder of I ♥ Faces
Oh, he looks like he's having so much fun. Why is it that bathtime pics are always so cute?
What a happy little boy.
This is totally joy Carrie : ). Totally, completely JOY! I love it.
He's such a cutie pie!! And to think that u r adding another little joy soon!!! How blessed u are!! How has the pregnancy been??Love you!! Next time I write u, I will be in Argentina!!!!!!! :) Keep in touch!!Love,TK
That is a totally fun picture full of bathtime joy!In His amazing grace,JillWe are East Coasters too.
CUTE!!!
Love your header - good to know I'm not the only one to put their messy son front and center!!
He sure is happy about something! What a cute little guy. :)
ReplyDelete~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Oh, he looks like he's having so much fun. Why is it that bathtime pics are always so cute?
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy little boy.
ReplyDeleteThis is totally joy Carrie : ). Totally, completely JOY! I love it.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cutie pie!! And to think that u r adding another little joy soon!!! How blessed u are!! How has the pregnancy been??
ReplyDeleteLove you!! Next time I write u, I will be in Argentina!!!!!!! :) Keep in touch!!
Love,
TK
That is a totally fun picture full of bathtime joy!
ReplyDeleteIn His amazing grace,
Jill
We are East Coasters too.
CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your header - good to know I'm not the only one to put their messy son front and center!!
ReplyDelete