Well after a few days we realized out little one is not ready for the potty training. He had a few ups but mostly down, so we may try again before the baby comes, but maybe not. I'm afraid he'll revert back after the baby comes. So that is my pitiful tale of a potty training failure. We'll keep him trying the potty to see if he shows some more interest.
This picture is from the one afternoon of success we had potty training. My sister Katie came over to hang out and she had some jelly belly's. Wyatt loves them, he calls them "beans" and we told him he could only have a "bean" if we went on the potty. That afternoon no accidents but about 20 trips to the potty. Katie went in to check on him once and this is how she found him. I love this kid!
is he reading a book? typical man - needs reading material in the bathroom! ha ha
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet! I am glad you tried. He will do SO much better the next time. Trust me : ).
ReplyDelete