Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Potty Training Day 3

Well, I'd say a step away. I don't want to say a step back because when he wanted to, Wyatt did really well. I woke up really tired and not feeling too great so I didn't get going til about 10. I went to get Wy dressed and asked him if he wanted a diaper or underwear and he said "unnerwears" so that's what we did. We went til just before lunch without an accident, and when he had an accident he told me, which I think is a step forward. We did nothing after lunch so just a good mid morning. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. I'm just not sure he's quite ready---and besides he's too busy drumming to be bothered by going to the bathroom. Thanks for listening :)

3 comments:

  1. Keep with it, Care - You don't want to have to be changing two kids diapers! Think of the money you can save if you don't have to buy diapers all the time :) Trying to encourage! Love you - you're a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! He looks bigger and bigger in every picture. Don't they grow so fast?

    Kaish LOVED the library when he was little. They had a story time for 2 year olds and their Moms oncec a week. They would read a book and do a fun little craft. I loved it too. Once a month they would have pre school pajama time and you would come at 7 in your pj's and hear a book before bed! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to see your new I heart faces entry...and get the potty training update! I hope it is going well!

    ReplyDelete