
Wyatt is 17 months old. (a few days late) I don't post according to his age very well, but since we are out of holidays to post about and we're not to busy yet, I thought this was a good time for it. He is such a fun kid! Plays well with other kids, which is awesome. He is huge for his age. At his last Dr.'s appt at 15mos he was 33in (I think) and we just weighed him at my parents and he was 27.5lbs. He's been pretty much off the charts in height since he was born and at least the 90% in weight since he was 3months old. Because he is big I like him to play with older kids because he learns what they learn, and people assume he is their age. He loves books!!! He has his own reading corner. He will sit there are read books for 30 minutes at least all on his own. He has great fine motor skills! He stacks blocks together and he can identify shapes an
d puts the blocks in the right shape. He loves baths. He his a talking fool! I can't even keep count of how many words he can say, but he will repeat pretty much anything I tell him to say, which can be a little scary at times. "Oh, be careful little mouth what you say" He sleeps great (most of the time, I say that now, but he'll probably be up for hours now) He loves watching movies, which we try to limit, but its cute when he asks for "mobies" His favorite foods are bananas, crackers, peaches and pears. He loves fruit and veggies. The veggies have to be cooked to death, but at least he eats those. Well, we love our kid! He gives amazing hugs, we are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with such an amazing little boy! Here's a cute little video of him playing in the tub and some pictures of him today.

Haha- i was reading through this post b/c Lucas is now 17 months. =) Such a cute age!!
ReplyDeleteBut, Lucas must b a little giant b/c at his 12 month appt back in May he was 30 lbs and 34 1/2 inches long... Mmmmm... Im anxious to see what he is now. We will go at the end of this month for his 18 month check-up. It all goes by WAY too fast!!
Hope you are well and ready to move to the basement. c:
Have a great weekend!!!