Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Videos

Sucess, it finally worked. I took some new videos at the request of Grandma Geshay. The top one is Wyatt dancing to his favorite video Chris Tomlin. The second is him playing on the gym floor at one of Chris' basketball games. What a cutie. I was sitting a little close to someone so you can here her talking, but just watch Wyatt out with the big kids.








Wyatt has been having a hard time going down for naps lately. He's been screaming/crying for about 15/20 min every time. The other day after about 20 min of crying he stopped, when I went in to check on him and put his blankets back in his bed (becuase in his fit, he throws everything out) This is what I found. He had pretty much passed out. I fixed him back the right way and he took a great nap. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. OH my word! How did he fall asleep in that position! that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete