My world has been expanded lately. I read on a friends blog a couple of weeks ago about a family in NC who had just delivered a 26 week old baby. The mother has CF and is in need of a double lung transplant. They are both doing well right now and you can read about them here
There story is amazing, what faith they have displayed to all those around them in choosing to have their baby, it has really given sanctity of life Sunday some special meaning this year. Through it my eyes and my heart have been opened to those with preterm babies and those whose babies will not live but for a few hours. I don't know what to do with this quite yet, except for now pray. What I am writing about right now is how unbelievably thankful I am for my wonderful, beautiful son. My heart aches for those who could lose their wonderful, beautiful children. Tonight I am praying for Pray for Kenzie, Maddox, Dusty and Deacon Stanfield tonight!
wow. what a story and it really does make one stop and think of the HUGE blessings in our lives!! by the way, your son, wyatt, is such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete