Thursday, January 17, 2008

Its been awhile


We are still here. We just haven't been doing all that much, just hanging around, working and just day to day stuff, so there hasn't been much to write about. We did have a few milestones for Wyatt this week. He had his first x-ray. Kaley Butler came down with pnemonia last week and was very contagious. Wyatt was with her 3 days last week, so when he developed a pretty bad cough, a fever and a horse voice I decided I should take him to see the Dr. before we risked spreading it further. So, off we went. Wyatt hates the Dr. he starts crying as soon as his exam begins and doesn't stop until we're done. He's rediculous. So when she was trying to listen to his chest she couldn't hear how he was breathing because of the crying, thus the x-ray. Again with the crying and so the x-ray was double exposed, but she didn't see any pnemonia. What a relief.


The second milestone, Wyatt didn't have to be contained while I took a shower. This has been quite a dilema with me because I need to get clean, but he is a very busy boy and usually gets into trouble. Lately, he has been into movies, so I popped in "Finding Nemo" and jumped in the shower. When I was done, he was still sitting in the same spot loving his movie. Yea! I love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Annabelle had a chest xray a couple of months ago and I wouldn't WISH that on any child! It actually PINCHED her b/c she was trying to squirm out of it as she was throwing her bloody fit! So thankful it was negative though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's OK! He's growing so fast! What a cutie, he looks just like you..

    ReplyDelete