Monday, January 21, 2008

It's on again!


Ok, so I'm back on the weight loss track. For Christmas I asked Chris to get me the Biggest Loser Cardio Max video, I promised him that I wouldn't think he thought I was fat :). So tonight I finally started. HOLY CRAP! I am dying, so out of shape! I almost threw up halfway through it and I was so tired at the end, I could hardly do the yoga. I am excited to keep going. I'm sure that tomorrow I will post how sore I am, but when I start losing weight, I will say that it was worth it. So here we go again, help keep me on track and motivated! Kelly, get back to asking me how its going again, it will help me be accountable!

2 comments:

  1. Good work,Care! Like daddy says - you can do anything you put your mind to!

    ReplyDelete