He loves to watch "mobies" lately, in fact, he asks so much we have really started to say no. The nice thing is his favorite ones are a Chris Tomlin video from his tour and a David Phelps video, so pretty much music. This is his position for pretty much all of the movie (especially Chris Tomlin)
He is such a boy, lounging around!
Here are he and Aiden playing the piano! Wyatt has started saying "cheese" when he gets his picture taken. Love to all!


He is so dang cute. I miss you guys. Thanks for your call the other night. We were at Buffalo Wild Wings for wing tuesdays. I'll try and catch up with you soon.
ReplyDeleteI love that he watches music videos! maybe he has a future intrest there??? I have sick kids today, so I'm not sure I'll be there to sing next to you tomorrow! It has been a while- I miss standing next to you:)
ReplyDelete