To my recollection I have never made a new year's resolution.
Figured I'd break it so why even make it.
Good thinking right.
This year is the exception.
Just in case you forgot I recently had twins! I gained about 50lbs. Not to shabby in my book, considering I had two decent sized babies, two placentas (one of which I'm told was HUGE), blood flow for 2 babies, beginning milk supply, and two amniotic sacs. All told I weighed less with 2 babies than I did when I had Leah! Yikes!
So here's my new year's resolution. To fit back in to my wedding dress! Yep! That's it! Big undertaking but according to SparkPeople, I should be able to do it by around June! I'll take by December, but its nice to know if I work hard it could be possible by June!
Why my wedding dress? Many reasons. That weight was the last time I really remember feeling good about the way I look. I felt amazingly beautiful in it. I thought it was beautiful. My husband tells me it was the sexiest thing he's ever seen me wear. :) tmi? And I would love to do a "trash the dress" of sorts. Nothing crazy but just something simple and fun! I've got a great photographer to hire! She's great, if anyone is interested!
Ok, so lets help keep me accountable people! I will be posting about bringing sexy back
My first smaller goal is to be back to pre-baby weight by the end of March. That's about 25lbs. I've already lost 1 last week so its a start. If I lose it all I'll be exactly where I started year ago!
Ok, here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment