Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh yeah, I have a blog!

Oops. You'd think I had 4 kids or something! :)

Life is crazy that's all I can say!

I didn't think twins would be easy, and after they got here, they kind of were.

Then they woke up :)

Now life is filled with crying/feeding/sleeping/playing and that's just me :)

They are 3 months old already!  (almost 4 but whose counting)

Yes, Caleb is really that much larger than Emmerson! At their 2 month weigh in he was almost 13lbs and Em was just over 10.

Emme wasn't really into pictures on this day, Caleb is always ready to smile though!

Oh, wait I guess I tired him out!

There we go! I mean, who can resist this face!


Go team!
Precious girl!
Probably my most favorite picture of these two sweet babies right now!

 Amongst other things, these two have been doing this since about 2 months one week


Caleb:
Eat 6oz every three hours
Sleeps at least 8 hours most nights! Has gone up to 12!
Loves to play and be talked too! 
Doesn't like to be put to sleep
Makes sweet cooing noises and some ga's
Laughed for the first time this week!  So cute!
Rolls from his tummy to his back
Grabs things when placed in his hands


Emmerson:
East 4.5oz every three hours
Sleeps 10 hours most nights and has also done 12 hours!
Loves is when she is talked to!  HUGE smiles!
Has rolled from tummy to back a few times
Loves to lay on the play mat and talk to the baby in the mirror
Tries to grab things with her hands!
Doesn't like to take naps!
Isn't quite as expressive as her brother but she has such a sweet sweet demeanor!

Overall we're doing well!  We've had some tough days this last week, but we're figuring things out!

Big brother and sister are doing well!  They are doing so well with their new siblings!  Wyatt is so good with both of them!  He's a great helper! He's doing great in school and we just had a great parent teacher conference for him!

Leah is a trip! She is a great helper at home (most of the time) STILL isn't potty trained!  I should have done it before the babies were born. She just isn't interested at all. I think its a power thing right now, she knows she can control it so she's gonna!  She's a lot of fun and loves her "best friend Zoe"

Love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment