I forgot to post about Leah's Dr.'s appt. She weighed 13 lbs 2 oz up from 11lbs. 24 1/2 " long, grew an inch. Both are at the top of the charts, she's a big girl just like her brother. In fact she is the same length he was at 2 months and weighs only 2 oz less than he was. She did great at her appt except for the shots. I have to say that with Wy I never cried when he got his shots, but with her it was a different story. I don't know if it was just b/c her cry was so heartbroken or what. But I was all choked up and when the nurse left I cried. She reacted great after that and even first took her first bottle so Chris and I could go on a date late that day! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!
Here's our chunk taken last night. I love how she looks like she is throwing her head back in laughter

I LOVE this one these two kids are awesome!

They are adorable! She is growing so fast!
ReplyDelete