Monday, July 20, 2009

Mean Kids

Now on the parenting front I try not to get too involved in Wy's playing with other kids. For the most part they all get along great. He's got some great friends and a very diverse group at that. He is the youngest of the group by 2 years and sometimes it shows. Like now with potty training, and not knowing when to stop or how to play games with rules. But for the most part they are great. They love to play with him, if he's out they come out. But today, I wanted to yell at one of them. Three of them were playing and the one kid went home, he was gone for a while and emerged with a Popsicle for the third kid and his statement only big kids get the Popsicles. The hair on the top of my head stood up! I told him to go home that if he wasn't going to be nice then I didn't want Wy playing with him. I know that we are all sinners, but that's just low. A lesson I'm sure Wy will learn a lot over his life. Its one that will never be easy for me to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Want me to break his neck? I mean, give him a REALLY BIG HUG until it hurts?

    I love you wyatt. Little kids like you get beans from their auntie katie and lots of bites of her nerds rope. Can't wait to see you again!

    Auntie Katie

    ReplyDelete