Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great Grandparents

Leah got to meet her Great Grandparents in June. What a special time that was. Wyatt and Leah are their only great grandchildren so far so it was fun to have them love on each other. :) Grandpa played drums with Wy and they both had a nice time holding Leah. This is a picture that my sister Katie took. I get choked up every time I look at it. That's all I'll say about it.





I didn't get any picture of them with both kids b/c I couldn't find my camera the morning they left to get one when I thought about it. But they got one, maybe they can send it to me :) Or the'll just have to come visit again soon so we can get another one :) Thanks for coming to spend time with my kiddos love you Grandpa and Grandma Geshay!



1 comment:

  1. That picture made me tear up a little too. So beautiful. I just love Grandparents and Great Grandparents. I think they are the greatest treasures on earth!

    ReplyDelete