Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wyatt turns 3


Yesterday Wyatt turned three, don't know why I can't ever remember to post on actual special days, but better late than never. We celebrated with a family party on Sunday with additional friends the Padens. We had a great time. I'll post the pictures another day. Yesterday was spent going to Wyatt's favorite place to eat lunch Chick-fil-A where he learned the smell my ice cream trick, thanks Auntie Katie! Happy Birthday sweet boy! I can't believe that you are 3 already, and sometimes I can't believe you are only 3. I hope the next year of your life is amazing and that you learn more and more about Jesus! I will try to be the best mommy I can be!! I love you from the top of my head to the tips of my toes....like crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....wow I can't believe he is three either! They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really adorable! LOVE those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete