Well yeah a few weeks ago, but this is the first chance I've had to write. Leah goes to the Dr. Tomorrow so I'll post her measurements then. She still likes to eat every two hours when she's awake, but its getting a little better. She took a bottle of breast milk in preparation of me getting to go out without her for longer than an hour. It was bittersweet to watch her drink it. She had the saddest cry at the beginning. She is a sleeper. She will usually do a 7hour stint starting between 10-11pm. She has even done one 9 hour stint!!! She eats and then goes back to sleep until abut 11am. Very nice! Too bad I don't' get to take advantage of that nap very often. She is a really good baby. She went to the beach for the first time too!! It was a busy month.
Monthly milestones
She has found her hands and feet.
She can roll from her belly to her back.
She loves to smile.
I LOVE her smile in this picture, I was so mad it was blurry.
She is starting to make some sweet noises
She is holding her head up very well, and loves looking all around the room.
Here are a few pictures of brother and sister. I love the bond they already have.


Oh my goodness. SO adorable together. Wyatt looks so much bigger next to the teeny tiny baby : ). Very sweet. He is the cutest little thing. A precious moments baby with those blue, blue eyes and blonde, blonde hair : )
ReplyDelete