Monday, June 22, 2009

Wy's new bike

Wyatt has been wanting a bike for quite a while. We were planning on getting him one for his birthday, but we have been blessed with awesome neighbors who have two boys a little older than Wyatt so we have gotten a TON of hand me downs. This time it was a bike. This boy LOVES his bike, a few weeks ago the day after he got it it was raining on a Sunday and Wyatt was walking to Sunday school with my mom and he looked up at the sky and said "its gotta stop raining I need to go home, I need to ride my bike" Every day, weather permitting, he wants to go out and ride ride ride!


2 comments:

  1. I think it is so great that he loves his bike that much! How exciting! And great that your neighbors could pass that down! Have fun Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. And he is starting so early. I thought it was going to take Kaishon FOREVER to learn to ride. He is well on his way : )

    ReplyDelete