Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pregnancy

Well I'm almost to the 3rd trimester and until this point the pregnancy has gone really quickly! Can't say I've loved it but it feels mostly better than with Wyatt. I seem to be carrying her around a lot lower than Wyatt. She's not all up in my ribs and I hadn't had much heartburn. Lately the latter has gotten much worse. Certain things seem to set it off no matter what I do to try to prevent it. I know that the 3rd trimester always seems longer than the rest, but so far so good. No high blood pressure problems like with Wyatt so that is good. She's a mover and a shaker, moving almost constantly! Sometimes I can't believe how much she moves, but its fun.

The only sad note is that apparently my hormones have been out of control and I've been a little testy, which I have felt a little bit, because Chris came to me the other day and said that it was only ok if we only have 2 kids :) He was half joking, bu I've been trying to be a little better no matter how bad I feel! My poor husband! Sorry babe!

Wyatt is doing well, he loves to "zerbert" (blow hard) on my tummy. So funny! His Lucky is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. oh Carrie I can so sympathize with you...I am not prego now, but with Annabelle. Just 12.5 more weeks! You'll want more in another 2 or 3 years!

    ReplyDelete