Thursday, February 12, 2009
Basement Living
This post is a bit overdue. But here is our basement apartment home. Its actually the largest place we have lived. It has two bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom is huge and has a great closet and two entrances, one from our room which is great. The kitchen area doesn't have much working space/cabinets as you can see in the pictures and it has been interesting cooking with out an oven or stove top. I got a skillet for Christmas as well as a toaster oven that can bake some things. I just can't bake dinner down here, and it has been interesting to be creative with it. Lots of crock pot cooking and one pan skillet cooking. Our living area is HUGE, its nice to have so much space for Wyatt to play. Our own entrance has been great too b/c it allows for this to be our place. It is really nice and we are hoping this will help us out financially in the future. For now the baby is going to sleep in our room, which I know their is no picture of, but it was messy the day I took these :) We still have some decorating to do and have done some since these pictures were taken. I'm still getting organized, it comes in spurts. I have had so little energy lately I have to pace myself when I get a bit of it. We are VERY grateful to our parents for this home! They didn't have to do it, but we love it. Wyatt loves going to up Grandma's and saying hi. It is really going well! Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment