You definately captured a "wonder" moment. How adorable!!
lol!! Love it! He shows wonder very well and I love the little eye squint!
He is so cute Carrie : ). What was he thinking? Did you see the messy contest coming up? I bet you have a whole slew of pictures to choose from for that : ). When Kaish was 2 we lived in a constant state of MESS : ).
Great expression! It looks like he's thinking "oooh, that's gonna hurt!"
What a cutie patootie! Love his wonderful expression!
Love the little wink. He's a cutie for sure!
I love his expression. He looks like is deep thought!
What a cute expression on his face. He is a handsome little guy!
You definately captured a "wonder" moment. How adorable!!
ReplyDeletelol!! Love it! He shows wonder very well and I love the little eye squint!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Carrie : ). What was he thinking? Did you see the messy contest coming up? I bet you have a whole slew of pictures to choose from for that : ). When Kaish was 2 we lived in a constant state of MESS : ).
ReplyDeleteGreat expression! It looks like he's thinking "oooh, that's gonna hurt!"
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie patootie! Love his wonderful expression!
ReplyDeleteLove the little wink. He's a cutie for sure!
ReplyDeleteI love his expression. He looks like is deep thought!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute expression on his face. He is a handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete