I am sitting here on the couch right now watching LOST and I keep getting distracted by this little one in my tummy. She is just squirming and squirming around, just above my belly button I feel and elbow or a knee just moving and moving, what a sweet time! I love feeling her move around! She really is a mover and a shaker but apparently she is relaxed by a massage as much as I am. I had a friend (who is a masseuse) offer to give me a free massage so she could practice her prenatal massage and of course I wasn't going to refuse :), and the rest of the day the baby was so quiet, hardly moving. Which I have to admit was a little unnerving but she was moving enough to keep me sane. :) Even yesterday she was quieter than normal. Today, she is back to normal moving all around.
On a side note, I don't know if I posted it or not but I failed my 1 hour glucose tolerance test and had to go for a 3 hour test. I had it Monday morning and aside from getting 4 sticks and having to drink sugar :) it went fine. And I passed with flying colors! Thank goodness!!
Well, that's all! Thanks for hearing my update!
We got a little bit of snow a few weeks ago and Wyatt couldn't wait to go out and play. Here is his little cheese face!!
I can wait to meet that little squirmy worm! More than half way there! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI think he looks like a little you in this picture : ).
ReplyDelete