This past weekend Chris and I got to go away for our anniversary. What a great time. We went down to Baltimore and walked around the Inner Harbor for a little but then were too hot and decided to go to the
National Aquarium which was a great idea. I love that place. We met up with Laura and Shawn for some amazing dinner at
Fogo de Chao AMAZING! We went to their church and got to see their cute little house again! All in all, a great weekend of relaxing! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Geshay for watching the boy for us!
Good for you guys to have a little getaway! That has been the best thing for us! Hope all is well for you. Wyatt is growing up so much.
ReplyDeleteOh looks like so much fun! I love your collage!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you were able to get away!! Looks like such fun!!
ReplyDelete