Here is Wyatt's new favorite thing.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
A few favorite things
My first favorite thing is Fall! It is my very favorite season. I love that you can go outside with jeans and a sweatshirt and be perfect. I love the colors and I love the smells! So that explains my new blog template. My second favorite thing is my family. I love my hubby (as seen in previous posts) and my kid is great! Ok, so only two favorite things.
Man o man does he love this tractor. We have to see it every day when we got for a walk around our neighborhood!
He says "kick a tires" and kick he does. Every tire.
He did this himself. No staging except to have him look at mama. He was even looking at the Bible all on his own.
What a riot!
I just loved this goofy smile!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree with you I love fall!! he is so cute with that tractor...all boy!
ReplyDelete