Thursday, September 11, 2008

4 Amazing Years!

Today Chris and I celebrate 4 amazing years together! It took us long enough to get together, but then it took a short time to get to the alter! I am so thankful for the time God took to work on us separatly. I have loved every minute of our life together. All the laughter and even the tears. You are an amazing husband and I could not ask for more! Thank you for being everything I need and more than I could ever want! Thank you for being the amazing Dad you are to Wyatt! Wow, that kid loves his daddy! I can't wait to spend many many more years together! I love you babe!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! Happy anniversary!!!! =) What r your plans for tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am glad you are still so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO great to hear you are still so IN LOVE!!!! Yeah for awesome marriages!!!!

    ReplyDelete