Thursday, September 25, 2008

An update

The following is from an email that Beccah sent to our old Sunday school class in Elkhart.

"I just talked to Micah. He is not off of the sedation medication yet. BUT, they did take that hot/cold blanket that was regulating his temperature away and his brain has kept his body at normal temp by itself for almost 4 hours now. The medication that he is off of will take about 12 hours because they are going to finish the bag that's dripping. It;s the med that was making him swell up not the sedation one. Thank you for everything....especially the prayers. My brother's faith has always been a little shaky with lots of questions. He is so believing that God is going to do the "first miracle I have ever seen." He has been around alot of death, even when we were young. I beg, plead and pray for God to save Owen and bring his sweet smile home to us but I pray for Micah if He doesn't. We all wonder why God would tell literally thousands of people, "no" for this request and why He would let him live in the first place and now have him doing so well. The doctor is a Christian and has told them that the fact that Owen is still here is a major miracle in itself."

Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment