Here are some fun pictures of Wyatt. He's been so cute lately. Ornery (is that how you spell it?) as every but still cute. The last few days he's been sick. He was running a decently high fever 102.9 under his arm, and his nose has been constantly running and is really stuffy. Poor kid can't breath. These pictures are from before he got sick. Last Sunday to be exact.
Here he is drumming in Daddy's shoes.

Close up of the little feet in the big shoes.

Cheeser! I love this face! He's been loving putting on our shoes.
I went out before we went to church last week, and this is how he was sitting. Do you like his new shirt? I love it!

Another Shot.
And this will be the picture for his first album cover!
melt my heart. come home any day now. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't stand it. He's growing up and I'm not there to give him a grandma hug! I love his crazy grin and the way he drums on everything. He's so precious! Can't wait for Spring Break! Love you
ReplyDeletei can't wait to see you guys! that little ham is the favorite part of my day!
ReplyDeleteHe is a little ham! I'd love to see him and Annabelle together sometime. We should plan something for the Summer!
ReplyDelete