Here are some cute pictures too.
Then there was tonight. Wyatt was playing in his room quietly so I left him in there, playing with his bins on his changing table. Before I left I neglected to check the bins for things I wouldn't want him to get into. After about 5 to 10 minutes I asked Chris to go back and check on him, laughter soon followed. He found Wyatt sitting in the chair in his room, rubbing vasoline ALL over himself! He loved the slippery feeling.....even after I got him out of the chair he wouldn't stop rubbing his hands all over his legs and body. Squishing his hands together. A quick bath and good as new! Well, he is 18mos now, guess its time to really start getting into trouble :)
Notice how shiney he is....and how proud of himself he is. (click the pictures to enlarge the mess)
OK, I can't stop laughing at Wyatt's shiny belly and his proud face! Vaseline is a wonderful toy! I'm sure he will start looking through every cupboard now, trying to find this new toy that mommy hid.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing and laughing. Imagining how hard it was to get him to the bathtub, how much it took to scrub it off, and then how disappointed he was that he was no longer slippery! He must have been like soap in a shower! ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteWhat I thought was the funniest was the fact that the water kept beading up on his body. I had to use a washcloth and wash his entire body twice.
ReplyDeleteI love the vaseline. THat is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteBetter all over his body than all over the couch or the carpet or your bed. Still so cute. I miss you guys. When will we see you again?
ReplyDeleteYeah thanks! I'm not reading your blogs anymore~ that's it!!
ReplyDeleteWe still love the Pats and it was still a great year for them and awesome for the Red Sox. We are fans for life!!!!
I'm just annoyed at all these people/friends/ex-friends/family that cheered against the Patriots just b/c they knew they were such an awesome team and couldnt stand their perfect season... At least last year I was cheering for the Colts during the Super Bowl....but I can tell you now I will NEVER do that again! I see how it goes..... :)
On the other hand, your poor son has no idea how he's being brain-washed... I'll have to teach him some lessons. Hahha
He is soooo cute....and yes, let the fun/trouble/bigger messes begin!!
~ Have a great day!! It's sunny and84 here...