While we were in NJ for Christmas the Morris family went and got family pictures taken. They have had a lot of additions since the last family pictures, so they thought it was time for more pictures. Here they are. All pictures are from Sears Portait studio. (we have the copyright)
These pictures are fabulous. I especially love the one of all the men with Wyatt. When do I get one of Wyatt and the one with you and Chris?
ReplyDeleteWhen you come and visit :) or when I take them somewhere to get reprints
ReplyDeleteYay! They look great! You need blond hair again...When you move closer, we'll be able to keep it up! You still look good though:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the one if you guys holding wyatt up. I couldnt see the tiny pics very well because they're so small. Will you email them?
ReplyDeletelove you
If you're getting prints, you might as well add one for me! Pleeease?!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Hope you are having a good week!
ReplyDeleteWow, what nice pics!! I want to go there just to get the copyright, so do they let you buy it?? Great idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!! You'll treasure them forever!!
ReplyDeleteThanks 4 all your comments on my blog~ I really appreciate them!!