Monday, February 18, 2008

Finally

I have been trying to upload this video and picture but every time I tried to upload this picture my internet connection would disconnect. So annoying!

Here is Wyatt after he ate the markers!




Here is a video of our boy doing two of his favorite things. Playing basketball and taking a bath. He's such a riot!


3 comments:

  1. oh my word! I can't believe his marker face! Thank the Lord they were SAFE! He sure is a good listener...he did everything you asked him to do in the tub! Too funny!! What is the title of the Baby Einstine DVD. I want to look for that. How old was he? Josh and I are learning tons and trying to introduce her to a lot, but you never know which ones she'll pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! I needed a Wyatt-fix and this filled the bill! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. care, if you want him to stay seated in the tub, perhaps you should move the basket down on the wall. What kind of mother are you? (a question only a sister could ask)

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete