Friday, May 27, 2011

3.9

I ran my longest run a a while the other night and boy was it nice! 

I ran with my friend Kaci...also pregnant...and we kept a wonderful 10:30 or so pace.  3.9mi has never felt so good.

Lately though, its getting HOT.  I knew it would be coming, but I wasn't quite prepared for it. So now my runs must be after 7:30, sometimes later.  I LOVE running in the evenings, but it is when my kids go to bed. So either I miss bedtime or go right after they get in bed.  No big deal though.  These days, I'm not gone very long! 

I have found that I need to leave water at my mailbox. Since, for right now, I have been blessed with running a 1.3 mi loop (didn't always think that was a blessing) I can leave nice cold water on the mailbox that I can drink from every lap!  So nice!  Its gonna have to get colder now that its getting hotter to hopefully help cool me down on the hot runs! 

So there you have it 13.5 weeks pregnant, still running quite well!  My goal is 20 weeks, since with twins my 30 week goal is kind of shot!  Hopefully I can make it longer, but I think 20 is doable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment